Terms and conditions | mistyped.one
If you are less than eighteen years old, you are prohibited from downloading, registering, accessing or otherwise using our Services without parental consent. Your use of our Services signifies you are older than eighteen, or that you have parental consent. Our Services are designed to appeal to a broad audience, and so it is up to you or your guardians/parents to decide if our Website is appropriate for you or your children.
Data collection and management
We believe that the information we collect, and the resulting interpreted data is fairly accurate and reliable, the said interpretation can never be guaranteed to be completely accurate due to some data potentially being out of date or less-than-reliable. For this reason, we strongly discourage any financial decisions being made based on our provided insights and metrics. The responsibility for any actions that you may take in accordance or based on our website reports remains solely your own, at your own risk and expense. Along with that, the information provided on our website is not verified by us for accuracy, reliability or quality, nor does it create a representation or warranty on our behalf.
You must agree that, by using our services, you will not:
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the prohibited and restricted items policies;
- Use our sites, services, or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to us;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm, manipulate, extract unauthorized information from the Services, or the interests or property of users of the Services;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Services or our copyrights and trademarks; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Use any crawlers, bots, algorithms or other automatic applications or codes in order to retrieve and collect information through our Services.
We reseve the right to refuse services to anyone, for any reason, at any time. We have no obligation to distribute or publish any content from anyone. Finally, we reserve the right to edit, remove or delete any content posted or submitted by you at our sole discretion.